‘June Heatwave’ Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (June 2022)
By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Prize Draw Dates, Restrictions and Method of Entry
1. The promoter is Global Ethics Ltd (One Water), who can be contacted via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The prize draw opens for entries at 12:00pm on Monday 6th June 2022 (06/06/2022).
3. The prize draw closes for entries at 12:00pm on Thursday 30th June 2022 (30/06/2022).
4. Only one entry is permitted per person, per social channel (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
5. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Global Ethics Ltd (which includes One Water and The One Foundation) and their immediate family and any third parties directly associated with the administration of the draw.
Requirements for Valid Entry, Prizes and Judging
6.Entries must be submitted via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn on one of the official ‘‘June Heatwave’ social media competition posts. You must be following us, like our competition post, and comment, tagging a friend, family member or work colleague on the social post. Incomplete entries will not be valid and will not be submitted into the draw.
7. The draw will take place at 12:00pm on Thursday 30th June 2022 (30/06/2022). The winner will be contacted within 7 days of this date via social media and distribution of prize will be arranged.
8. The winners will have 7 days from the date the winners are announced to respond, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
9. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries. If an entry is incomplete, it will not be valid and will not be entered into the prize draw.
10. There will be 30 winners. Each winner drawn will win a case (24 units) of One Water Still or Sparkling cans, depending on what they request.
11. Prizes will be arranged and sent to all winners via post.
12. The prize is not for resale, is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this prize draw.
Copyright, Publicity and Your Details
14. Participants agree and accept that the winner’s name may be released on the websites and social media channels managed by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water).
15. The winner’s name can also be obtained by sending an e-mail to email@example.com within 30 days after the closing date of the prize draw.
16. Unless you have indicated below or separately that you wish to be contacted by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water), personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be used by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water) and third party suppliers in connection with the promotion (i.e. only as required to run the promotion and for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize or, if relevant, accreditation of any photographs).