TERMS AND CONDITIONS – BIGFOOT FESTIVAL TICKETS
One Water Bigfoot Festival Ticket Giveaway – Terms and Conditions (27th May – 3rd June 2021)
By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Giveaway Dates, Restrictions and Method of Entry
- The promoter is Global Ethics Ltd (One Water), who can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
- The prize draw opens for entries from 12:00 BST on Thursday 27th May 2021 (27/05/21).
- The prize draw closes for entries at 12:00 BST on Thursday 3rd June (03/06/2021). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one entry is permitted per person and multiple entries will not be counted.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Global Ethics Ltd (which includes One Water and The One Foundation) and their immediate family and/or any third parties directly associated with the administration of the draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Requirements for Valid Entry
- Entries must be submitted via Instagram on the competition post.
- You must be following @onewateruk and @bigfootfest. You must like our competition post and comment tagging a friend or family member, giving a short reasoning why they deserve to come with you to Bigfoot Festival if you win tickets.
- Incomplete entries will not be valid and will not be submitted into the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
Prize and Judging
- The draw will take place on Thursday 3rd June after entries close at 12:00 BST.
- The winner will be contacted by Instagram Direct Message by the Promoter and will be asked for their full name and email address, as well as that of the other attendee. The Promoter will then send both attendees further instructions on their prize and how to claim.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the Direct Message, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
- There will be a total of 1 winner for this giveaway. The winner’s prize is 2 x Adult Weekender Tickets (RRP: £120.00 + £12.00 booking fee).
- The Adult Weekender Ticket gives the ticket holder access to Bigfoot festival all weekend and access to general and family campsites – from 10:00 AM Fri 18th June – 11:00 AM Monday 21st June. Any paid extras such as boutique camping, live-in vehicle pitches and parking are not included in the winning package and are at the expense of the ticket holder. For more information check: https://bigfootfestival.co.uk/info/
- In line with health and safety regulation set out by Bigfoot Festival, each attendee will need to show their COVID status on entry – either a first vaccine card or a negative test result. Please be aware that if you refuse to comply, you may not gain entry to the site.
- The winning tickets are not for resale, are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this prize draw.
Copyright, Publicity and Your Details
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Participants agree and accept that the winner’s name and image may be released on the websites and social media channels managed by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water).
- Unless you have indicated below or separately that you wish to be contacted by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water), personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be used by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water) and third party suppliers in connection with the promotion (i.e. only as required to run the promotion and for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize or, if relevant, accreditation of any photographs).
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- Global Ethics Ltd (One Water) shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Global Ethics Ltd (One Water) also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.