TERMS AND CONDITIONS – CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
One Water Christmas Giveaway (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, 2020)
Daily Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (1st-24th December 2020)
Giveaway Dates, Restrictions and Method of Entry
By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- The promoter is Global Ethics Ltd (One Water), who can be contacted by email@example.com.
- The competition takes place daily from the 1st to the 24th December.
- The competition officially begins (and the first prize draw opens for entries) when the One Water Instagram post goes live at 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 1st December, 2020 (01/12/2020).
- Each daily draw closes at 17:00 GMT the following day – 24 hours after the daily post goes live on Instagram.
- The competition closes for entries at 17:00 GMT on Friday 25th December, 2020 (25/12/2020), 24 hours after the last daily Instagram post.
- Only one entry is permitted per person per daily giveaway and multiple entries will not be counted.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of Global Ethics Ltd (which includes One Water and The One Foundation) and their immediate family and any third parties directly associated with the administration of the draw.
Requirements for Valid Entry, Prizes and Judging
- Entries must be submitted via Instagram on either One Water’s daily giveaway post or on the stated collaborators post for the same giveaway.
- You must be following @onewateruk and the daily collaborator (which will be specified in the post) on Instagram. You must like our competition post and comment tagging a friend. Incomplete entries will not be valid and will not be submitted into the draw.
- For any daily giveaways which include alcohol as a prize, entrants must be 18 or over in order for their entry to be permitted.
- The winner of each daily prize draw will be randomly selected from both the comments of One Water’s official daily post, as well as the daily collaborator’s Instagram post (if available). If an entry is incomplete, it will not be valid and will not be entered into the prize draw. The announcement of the winner will take place when the daily draw closes, 24 hours after the daily post goes live. Any entries after that time will not be submitted.
- The winner will be contacted by Instagram Direct Message for their details to arrange delivery. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the prize will be offered to another entrant.
- There will be a total of 24 winners throughout the competition, one per daily prize draw.
- Each winner will win the assets outlined in the Instagram post. The prize is not for resale, is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes will be arranged and sent to all winners via post.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this prize draw.
Copyright, Publicity and Your Details
Participants agree and accept that the winner’s name may be released on the websites and social media channels managed by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water).
- The winner’s name can also be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after the closing date of the prize draw.
- Unless you have indicated below or separately that you wish to be contacted by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water), personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be used by Global Ethics Ltd (One Water) and third party suppliers in connection with the promotion (i.e. only as required to run the promotion and for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize or, if relevant, accreditation of any photographs).
- This competition is in no way endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.