Business Development Executive
The One Brand is the UK’s leading ethical drinks brand. The sale of every pack of our drinks goes to fund sustainable clean water projects in the world’s poorest communities. To date we have raised over £19.3m changing the lives of over 3.6 million people.
We are committed to using business as a force for good; a key part of which is supporting and developing our team.
We are a business made up of passionate, genuine and inspiring team players that love to celebrate our successes and work together to keep changing lives.
What We Can Offer You
A unique opportunity to work for a purpose driven brand with huge ambition to grow & this role is fundamental to our growth plans
Our team is made up of a wide variety of individuals; some with formal corporate training, others with entrepreneurial spirit but all committed to helping both people and planet.
As Sales and Events Executive you will be:
- Driving sales in both new and existing customers against annual budget
- Managing consumer and trade events to increase brand awareness
- Identifying and securing new customer listings for our range of drinks
- Managing relationships across retail, foodservice and wholesaler customer base
- Liaising with the Senior Management Team and supporting the wider commercial team across a variety of sales and marketing projects
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional ‘Can Do’ attitude and desire to deliver exceptional results
- Minimum 18 months experience of selling and promoting FMCG brands
- Strong and demonstrable field sales experience including planning and organisation
- Strong understanding of communicating brand messages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to influence key decision makers
- Confident, adaptable, resilient and with a hunger and passion to succeed
- A high energy self-starter as well as a true team player
- UK full clean driving license
The opportunity to…
- Be part of something truly life changing
- Make a real difference in both business and the wider world
- Work with an inspiring and dedicated team
- Visit projects and communities we support in Africa
- Earn a competitive salary with great benefits and quarterly bonus potential
How to apply
Send the latest copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter should include why you’d like to work for One Water, why do you think this role is suited
to you and what you think you can bring to the role.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Flexible, with our offices based in South West London