Who We Are
One Water is the UK’s leading ethical drinks brand. The sale of every pack goes to fund sustainable clean water projects where it’s needed most. To date we have raised over £20m changing the lives of over 3.7 million people.
We lead the market in offering sustainable packaging formats beyond single use plastics & our evolving wider environmental strategy will keep us at the forefront of the movement for positive change.
We are a highly commercial business where the simple truth is “the more water we sell, the more lives we can change”. Brilliant, compelling, brand marketing is how we will drive sales & hence donations.
We are committed to using business as a force for good; a key part of which is supporting and developing our team.
We are a business made up of purposeful, accountable, genuine, inspiring team players that love to celebrate our successes and work together to keep changing lives & reduce our negative impact on the environment.
What We Can Offer You
A unique opportunity to work for & drive the direction of, a purpose driven brand. You will be an integral part of our team across a wide range of marketing disciplines, whilst learning loads yourself.
Our team is made up of a wide variety of individuals; some with formal corporate training, others with entrepreneurial spirit but all committed to growing our brand & helping both people and planet. Competitive salary + benefits
What You Can Offer Us
A highly committed, commercial individual who combines natural ability, with a strong work ethic & desire to go the extra mile in all that they do. Minimum 2 years marketing experience.
- Working with the Managing Director take the lead in future brand planning including: brand strategy, product & packaging innovation, consumer & trade comms, & consumer research.
- Driving sales & margin through great marketing, as well as developing & leveraging our points of difference with existing & potential new customers.
- Communication development: owning the creation of engaging and impactful point of sale and event material by working with design agency and print partners
- Sustainability: Supporting Managing Director in developing the sustainability strategy & plan and leading how we bring to life for both consumer & trade.
- New product development: owning the development & launch of new products & packaging formats to the market through our supplier partners
- Accreditations: managing & enhance the relationships with key accreditation partners such as B-Corp, Social Enterprise and SRA
- Trade customer support: working with customers to develop marketing support plans incl music venues, running events & large contract caterers.
- Market monitoring: Keeping the commercial team updated on competitor activity and key learnings
- Event planning and management: Work with both marketing & sales teams to plan & run sampling events with key customers
- Support the One Foundation with marketing requests
Whilst working primarily in the marketing team you will also have exposure to Sales, Finance, Supply Chain & The One Foundation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 2 years FMCG marketing experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Clear and confident communication and presentation style
- Strong work ethic
- The ability to develop & manage pr
- Keen to learn as well as rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- An ambassador for the company: confident; adaptable and resilient; and with a hunger and passion to do your absolute best
- High-energy, self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- “Can do” attitude & demonstrable desire to deliver great results
Mostly based out of our HQ in Richmond but may involve some national & occasional international travel
Apply For This Job